Seeking Arrangement UK Review: Online Dating for Successful & Attractive People
Looking for a relationship on your own terms? That’s where Seeking Arrangement comes in. It’s a no strings attached website that offers mutually beneficial arrangements, whether you’re a Sugar Daddy, Sugar Momma or Sugar Baby.
To make it work you have to be direct with one another – no time wasting is allowed. This allows everyone to manage their expectations so everyone’s happy.
What does Seeking Arrangement mean? An arrangement is where people are direct with one another. This allows you to immediately define what you want in a relationship. The profiles allow members to state their expectations.
Interested? Then check out our review below to find out more.
Pros and Cons
- It’s very reasonably priced, especially when you compare it to other dating sites.
- Also, the numbers are in the men’s favour – there is a higher number of women so there’s plenty of choice.
- Clean, simple interface.
- It’s a lengthy process to verify your income.
Member structure – who’s on Seeking Arrangement?
It’s mostly made up of Sugar Daddies and Sugar Babies. Sugar Daddies are successful men who know exactly what they want. They’re typically well-off and are generous with their money. Sugar Babies are typically young, attractive women who enjoy the finer things in life. They enjoy a luxurious lifestyle and surround themselves with wealthy people.
- Members: There are over 10 million members worldwide. There are 475,320 UK students signed as Sugar Babies; Oxford is the fastest growing city for Sugar Babies.
- Member activity: 10,000 people are active weekly. There are 300,000 visits from the UK weekly.
- Gender ratio: 35% Male and 65% Female
How does Seeking Arrangement work?
If you’re a Sugar Daddy or Mommy looking for someone to share experiences with, you can sign up to meet Sugar Babies who will communicate and meet up with you.
If you’re a Sugar Baby, you can specify exactly what you want so you can meet like-minded people who are happy to come to a mutual agreement with you.
Signing up to Seeking.com
Surprisingly, sign up is pretty quick! You simply create a profile then answer some basic questions about yourself, like your height, weight, age, whether you’re a smoker or want children, for example.
You then choose what you’re looking for from a drop down menu.
They include the following:
- Luxury Lifestyle
- Active Lifestyle
- Flexible Schedule
- Emotional Connection
… plus loads more. You can also write more detailed information in the text boxes so other members can understand exactly what you’re on the site for. Finish up your profile by adding a short heading and some information about you.
For Sugar Daddies and Mommies, you have to verify your income, which actually does take a while.
Ease of use
The site couldn’t be simpler to use. It’s a clean, sleek design, with no real bells or whistles to confuse you.
Making contact, messages & chat notifications
Only premium members can read their messages. With a free account you can’t read any messages yet. There’s a chat room feature too, so sending messages happens in real time.
Profile quality is a bit of a mixed bag. Most users do choose to add information to their profile but you can skip through most sections during sign up, but you’re encouraged to do so with the opportunity of gaining a boost. You can also see all profile pictures for free, which is a bonus.
Seeking Arrangement mobile download for iPhone & Android
The Seeking app is free and works in exactly the same was as the desktop version in terms of its features. It is the leading luxury millionaire dating app for finding a relationship, soulmate or significant other ‘outside of your league’.
It’s a simple, easy to use design, with visible fonts and a bottom navigation bar that helps with the user experience.
There are over 20+ million successful and attractive members using the app from CEOs, entrepreneurs, financiers, doctors, lawyers, billionaires, pro athletes, models and celebrities who are all looking for romance and relationships on their terms.
The Seeking app offers access to a number of easy to use features:
- Find successful and attractive people near you
- Discover matches with advanced search filters
- Add other members as a favourite or message anyone you like
- Easily purchase one of the subscription packages to upgrade to a premium membership.
Real life reviews of Seeking Arrangement
-Sugar Babies’ profile pictures are hidden – members have to ask permission to see.
-Income Verification. This proves that the wealth you see on someone’s profile is genuine.
-Profile Boost. A temporary feature to get you more views.
-Diamond Club. This allows the more generous Sugar Daddies and Mommies on Seeking Arrangement to show their wealth.
-Gift Wishlists. Create one on Amazon to share with your Sugar Daddy/Mommy.
-Let’s Talk Sugar Blog. This shares helpful tips on keeping safe, and shares information on upcoming events.
Is Seeking Arrangement safe?
The site encourages you not to use your real name. It also uses SSL-encryption to keep your details safe.
The team will block anyone who’s acting inappropriately and they do background checks on their members first, too. You can also find plenty of safe-dating tips on the blog.
How much does Seeking Arrangement cost? What is the price?
How much is Seeking Arrangements? What is the cost for Sugar Babies? Sugar Babies and Daddies can create profiles on Seeking Arrangements free of charge or subscribe to a monthly paid membership.Monthly premium memberships are available for the following prices:
All payments are taken in one lump sum.
A premium membership allows you to:
-Browse the site anonymously and appear offline.
-See when someone’s read your message and get a notification.
-Create a gift wish-list for your Sugar Daddy to look at.
-Choose to stop receiving from certain members.
Discounts, offers, promo & coupon codes 2020
If you’re thinking of signing up always shop around first, just in case there’s something out there.
Is Seeking Arrangement free? Are there free trials?
Is seeking arrangement free for Sugar Babies or Daddies?
Yes, if you’re a Sugar Baby, membership is automatically free and the same for Daddies. However, to connect with members you will need more than just a Standard account. So for those looking to find an ideal arrangement, it might be worth subscribing.
Is Seeking Arrangement a good site?
Seeking Arrangement is a unique website and online experience, so it’s really hard to compare it to other dating websites. The fact is that it’s not really a site for dating. If this is the kind of thing you’re after then it’s quite hard to go wrong with Seeking Arrangement. The site is very clear that you need to come to mutual agreements and that no-one can be exploited. That makes it a very safe site to use.
Some people might not understand the premise and that’s ok. If you’re one of them then it’s probably not the site for you. But a lot of university students have started to use it more and more to pay their way through their education, so our advice would be to be careful when using it.
- Ease of Use
What is the age limit for a Sugar Baby?
Some Sugar Daddies consider 18 to 21-year old to be the prime years of innocence for a Sugar Baby, while others associate 22 to 25-year-olds as ladies with some experiences. Sadly, few SDs deliberately search for Babies in the 35 to 50-year-old range (LetsTalkSugar.com).
Can a Sugar Daddy be younger than you?
Yes, Sugar Babies are moving away from the stereotypes of Sugar Daddies being older than them.
What is a Sugar Baby/ Sugar Daddy relationship?
A Sugar Relationship is defined by a Sugar Daddy who provides mentorship and/or financial assistance to a Sugar Baby. The Dynamic of Sugar Daddy/Baby relationship is not unlike normal dating relationship as they can be intimate, go out to dinner or just spend time together.
What is a Sugar Daddy?
This is a man who offers support (typically financial and material) to a younger companion.
What does a Sugar Baby do?
A Sugar Baby is a person who is in a specific type of transactional sex relationship for the expressed purposed of achieving economic security. A person in such a romantic relationship may receive cash, gifts or other financial and material benefits in exchange for being in the relationship.
How much do Sugar Babies make?
According to Seeking Arrangement’s stats, the average Sugar Daddy is 38 and makes $250,000 annually, while the average Sugar Baby is 25 and makes $2,800 monthly from her Daddies.
What is a reasonable allowance for a Sugar Baby?
According to Seeking Arrangement, the average monthly sugar allowance is around $3,000, varying from $1,000 to $5,000.
How can I get a Sugar Daddy?
- Exercise a lot of patience – there is a high level of competition to date these mature, wealthy guy. Take your time and weigh your options.
- Apply your detective skills – Daddies are busy people meaning you won’t have all the time in the world to get to know them. Read up on their profile, keep messaging and chatting to more than one.
- Maintain your looks – Men are attracted to what they see. Make sure to keep up with your looks. If you need, get help with a fashion design or beautician to stay glamorous.
- Set your sights high, but not TOO high – The most common mistake for new Sugar Babies is setting the bar to high or low. Most sugar babies earn around $3,000 per month but no one says you have to stay in that range. Keep your profile updated and compare it to other successful profiles.
How long does it take to get approved for Seeking Arrangements?
This usually takes 24 hours, however if the site is experiencing high volume then it might take up to 48 hours. If you haven’t completed your profile and are not a Premium Member then you need to complete your profile first before your photos enter the approval process
How to message a Sugar Daddy on Seeking Arrangement?
- Don’t act like a gold digger – the idea of using a Sugar Baby dating site is to find someone who you can build a relationship with and who can assist you financially. Sugar Daddies would like to help Sugar Babies they will like and respect.
- Don’t skip over Sugar Daddy’s profiles – read their profile and make sure you are interested in him. Also, make sure you are in line with what he is looking for.
- Don’t write a novel in the first message – Keep it short, nice and to the point. He can learn everything he needs to know about you in your profile. Keep your first message to one to two sentences.
- Don’t talk about money straight away – Sugar Daddies might find it strange if you ask him an allowance price in the first message. This conversation can happen later down the line once you have a line of communication established.
- Pay attention to detail – Take the time to read a Sugar Daddy profile on Seeking Arrangement. Casually mention something about him when you message him to show that you have taken time to look at his profile.
How to message a Sugar Baby on Seeking Arrangement?
- Be thoughtful – Try to include something from the Sugar Baby’s bio, take the time to read through her profile and find something she is passionate about or something you both have in common.
- Get more responses with a great bio – You will get a lot more responses from Sugar Babies by having a full profile. Here you can let the Sugar Baby know about your profession, hobbies, and any interests that make you authentic.
- Stay positive – Keep the first message positive. Never talk about how lonely or sad you are as this might keep a Sugar Baby from speaking to you.
- Ask her out – Follow up first messages with a date proposal that matches the Sugar Baby’s interests. Impress your Sugar Baby by asking her out straight away.
How much do Diamond members pay on Seeking Arrangement?
While Sugar Daddies pay a monthly premium cost for membership, there is also the option to have Diamond Club certification, this involves verification of one’s net worth through tax-return data.
A month’s long Diamond membership allows you to be featured across the website to boost your popularity. This costs over £1,000.
Sugar Babies get access to free premium membership if they sign up with their .edu. school email address.